Trying to raise money for your cause? We’d love to help!
Just fill out our interest form and tell us all about your non-profit along with what you have in mind and if confirmed, we here at Rachel’s Kitchen will roll up our sleeves and get to work lending a hand!
All non-profits are eligible, from church groups to schools, sports teams to scouts. A 501c3 or a W9 is all that’s required!
Once confirmed, we’ll work to schedule your fundraising event at Rachel’s Kitchen and you’ll receive a customized flyer to hand out to promote it. We’ll donate 20% of the sales from the fundraising event to your organization!
Helpful Tips for Promoting and Executing Your Event
- Schedule your fundraiser with ample timing. We suggest at least 3 weeks.
- Make copies of the flyer to pass out to your organization, friends, families and members of the community before the day of your fundraiser.
- Post the flyer on your organization’s website and social media accounts.
- Reach out to the local media and ask if they’ll add your event to their calendar of events or other community outreach efforts. Be sure to explain your cause and why it’s worth promoting.
- Remember, the more flyers you can distribute, the more money you can raise!
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please allow up to 5 business days to receive a response regarding your event.
Please note: For your group to receive credit for the sale, a printed or electronic version of the flyer must be shown when ordering.
Flyers may not be passed out in or around the restaurant during your event.